Ice cream #1- The Westbend Vanilla mix- not bad- not great- it set up really quick the girls liked it.
|Not a great pic- I know I'll do better next time.|
So now I got some ice cream books- Ben and Jerrys, Amiple Hills and 2 others so now I'm going to roll with make ice cream ALL summer! And I'm going to blog about them- all of them- I might actually get tired of ice cream- is that possible????
So Ice Cream #2- Ben and Jerry's Sweet Cream- 1 they say you don't have to cook the eggs- I did anyway- just to be on the safe side- I follow some instructions online.
1. The machine is REALLY loud.
2. You have to mix up you ice cream either the night before or in the morning and let it sit.
3. You will go broke buying ice- so reuse and don't use as much as they say- go a couple inches above you ice cream line- add more if it expands.
4. Freeze your container you are going to put it in- less ice crystals.
5. Freeze your add ins- that way they don't get mushy!!! I always wondered how that worked!
6. Listen- you'll know when its almost done and ready for the add ins!
7. Hadley doesn't like root beer floats- nope she doesn't!