Friday, June 10, 2011

A face only a mother could love...

On Monday I talked to my grandma on the phone and she and I talked about how when I was little she used to let me play in the mud in my underwear.  Grandpa would get so mad that she was letting a little girl play in nothing but her undies!  Of course I didn't care nor did grandma!  Well ironically that afternoon I was out watering the flowers and after I had gotten done watering my small herb pots I had to put the hose away.  Monkey found a shovel and decided to play in the herb pots.......needless to say I don't have any herbs left!  It reminded me of all the great times grandma and I shared when I was little!!!  These aren't the greatest pictures because I had to take them in the garage with my video camera, and let me tell you they don't do her little messy self justice!


1 comment:

  1. Love this. Little girls need to get dirty and explore too!

    ReplyDelete