Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Its been a really messed up week.......

To quote the song!  Things have been a bit crazy in the Riehle household!!  Grandpa Darrell has been in the hospital since last Monday and Aunt Tab got married on Saturday!  We are thrilled that Grandpa is doing great and should be home soon and Monkey has a new uncle, who she adores.....Uncle Will!!!  Monkey was on her best behavior Saturday, walked down the asile and danced the night away!!!  She even stood at the alter for a little bit.  So I put together a little collage of the weekend just for Monkey to remember.  I also promised my family I would update the Monkey blog more often!!!  So my goal is a post a day until the end of summer.....however we might be going to the river on Friday and no internet!  Ps....I didn't fix anything on these photos....they are straight out of the camera!

Click me if you want to see me big!

No comments:

Post a Comment