Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another late night post...

Today I decided to work in my boiling room AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL day.........yuck!  But at least I didn't have to worry about volleyball camp this year and the fact that the gym isn't done yet......wow I picked a good year to say goodbye, but I do miss it.........................So on to Monkey.  She was being a bit fussy today at daycare, I think she senses the upcoming school year.  Oh to stay at home and blog all day.....oh wait I had a chance to do that for the last 2 months and she wouldn't let me!  So I decided to post the photos of her helping daddy wash the boat!  She would was the boat, than her doll, give it a kiss and than a slap (she is in a hitting phase right now), I am really surprised the doll still plays music and lights up!





No comments:

Post a Comment