Friday, September 2, 2011

A crazy week and a lazy photo!

Little lazy one

Little Lazy One II

So I feel like a terrible mom, aunt daughter etc.......no time to blog.......well on this blog anyway.  I feel like I am just keeping my head above water at school with class sizes of 20 in my digital camera class and a total of 120 students in a day and 30 blogs to read a week its crazy!  So this weeks theme for MCP Project 52 was lazy and as you know Monkey is anything but lazy!!!!!  So last night at 8ish I realized I hadn't taken a single pic of her all week and got the camera just in time to capture her chillin on the couch with her new (well gabe's old) leapster..........she loved it!!!  So with this nice long weekend ahead and someone we love very much's birthday on Tuesday, yes both Ikers and Daddy's bdays are tuesday so watch for a special post!!!!  I hope to take some great pics on the river and have a great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment