Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day Fun

So what do you do at 4:30 in the morning when you can't sleep....work on processing photos and your blog!  Yeah!  This little monkey needs to be born........not that I will be sleeping at 4:30 when it is....but..... oh well!

So here are some pics from father's day.  I made a little collage for daddy to take on the road of him and Monkey from that morning!  And than we went outside and filled pools, yes pools.....I sent Dennis to the store to buy a new pool that I too could sit in when it was hot this week.......he came back to the Cannon Ball Splash! Which you can't really see in these pictures, but just you wait until I post pics from Thursday of her and Gabe!!!!




We were getting "cold" which I now know is key word for tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment