Friday, April 15, 2011

Live from the Iowa FFA Convention!

So Monkey and I have been at the Iowa FFA Convention for the past two days.  My brother is a state vice president.   I got to introduce my little brother for his session and watch Judson Laipply and the Evolution of Dance!!!!  Way fun!!!   Today my mom and dad gave away the Featherlite Trailer they donated for an FFA fundraiser and Taylor gave his farewell speech as South Central District State Vice President.  He did a WAY awesome job!!!  (English teacher ignore the terrible grammar usage)    Monkey was even featured in one of the slide shows during session 2 this morning!  So uncle Tay came now become a normal college student!  No more FFA every morning, noon and night!!  He can visit us on the weekends!  Like I said in the speech, we are very proud of you!!!

We also got our very first hair cut by Aunt Tara!!!  Now our very fine hair is all even!  We were a pretty good girl on grandma's counter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment