Thursday, April 7, 2011

Splish Splash I wasn't supposed to take a bath!


So Monkey got to get in the tub last night right after supper because she wore more of the baked beans than she ate!  She loves the tub.  I don't know if its the water or the fact that her voice bounces off the walls so nicely, but she never wants to get out!  Last night was no exception.  She sang, she talked, she screamed, she admired herself in the metal and than she splashed.............not just some little splashes, although they started out tiny, BIG BOLD LOUD splashes.  She ended up soaking me to the bone!  I didn't know I was going to take a bath outside the tub!  So we had to get out, mostly because it was time to get out, but partially because there was as much water outside the tub as in!  Oh it was the end of the world!  But luckily a hug from mommy and the site of her M-n-M purse made it all better!

1 comment:

  1. The M-n-M purse from me?! (: hahahah. I knew she would love it!

    ReplyDelete